What is Pokemon Go Raid Boss?
As a pokemon go player you should know about pokemon go raid encounters and pokemon go raid bosses as well. The pokemon go developers have added a cool feature of pokemon go raid boss in your favorite pokemon go game. Every month there are new pokemon raids added by the developers in which there are new cool pokemons to catch ranging from tier 1 to 5 star legendary pokemons.
From now onwards it seems that there will only be 1 mega pokemon that a user can evolved at a time. So, you must have to catch the mega pokemons appearing during the 5 star raids in order to accumulate mega pokemon energy.
When Pokemon Go Raid Takes Place?
Niantic has arranged pokemon go raid schedule every week for few hours. On every Wednesday from 6 PM to 7 PM pokemon go raid boss appears. The time horizon is worldwide local time so, in your zone from 6 pm to 7 pm the pokemon raid battles takes place.
Also Check: Pokemon Go Friend Codes | Trainer Codes
What is Pokemon Go Raid Battle?
Pokemon go raid battles are the battles between a team of pokemon trainers and the boss pokemon. It occurs when the pokemon go raid boss take over pokemon gym. Then players have to team up with his friends in order to defeat the raid boss pokemon and catch them.
You can find raid boss in your near gym station and also by looking for eggs that are about to hatch anytime.
How Many Types of Raids Are There?
There are 4 types of pokemon go raids that takes place in pokemon go i.e., 1 Star, 3 Star, 5 Star, and Mega raids. you are thinking right! on each increase in raid level the battle would be harder then the previous one.
How To Defeat Pokemon Go Raid Boss?
- In order to defeat the raid boss pokemon you need to team up with good trained players.
- Need to damage the boss in high amount.
- To catch pokemon go raid boss you need to have more amount of premier balls.
- For getting more premier balls you and your team needs to damage in high amount and by controlling the gym in which raids take place.
- You can use razz berries and golden berries too for catching pokemon go raid boss.
Pokemon Go Current Raid Boss List – 2021
In this month of September 2021 pokemon go have scheduled 2 raid bosses named Mega Slowbro and Mega Houndoom. Both raid bosses appears to be very exciting to battle with pokemon go players. There is also a 5 star raids in end of the month and in which new 3 pokemons will get appeared naming Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit pokemon.
- Shiny Mega Slowbro and Shiny Mega Lugia will be available in raids until September 14, 2021 10 AM.
- Shiny Mega Houndoom and Shiny Azelf from September 14, 2021, 10 AM to October 1, 2021, 10 AM in only America.
- Shiny Mega Mesprit and Shiny Mega Houndoom be available from September 14, 2021, 10 AM to October 1, 2021, 10 AM in locations of Asia and Australia.
- The Shiny Uxie and Shiny Mega Houndoom be available from September 14, 2021, 10 AM to October 1, 2021, 10 AM in locations of Africa, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Pokemon Go Mega Raids Encounter Schedule
|Picture||Pokemon Name||Pokemon Raid Schedule|
|Mega Slowbro||September 1, 2021 To September 14, 2021|
|Mega Houndoom||September 14, 2021 To October 1, 2021|
Pokemon 1 Star Raid Boss Schedule
Pokemon Go 3 Star Raid Bosses September 2021
Pokemon Go 5 Star Raid Schedule
Most exclusive battles arranged by niantic this September 2021 are Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie.
|Lugia||Sep 1, 2021 – Sep 14, 2021|
|Mesprit||Sep 14, 2021 – October 1, 2021|
|Uxie||Sep 14, 2021 – October 1, 2021|
|Azelf||Sep 14, 2021 – October 1, 2021|
Tier 1 Easy Solo Raids
Tie 3 Easy Group Raids
Tier 5 Legendary Raids
MEGA Tier Raids
Pokemon Go Raid Boss Darkrai
The Darkrai encounters are fairy and fighting types like Hariyama, Toxicroak, Togekiss, Heracross, Machamp, Gardevoir, and Breloom.
Darkrai pokemon’s weaknesses are Fairy, bug and fighting type moves. It can perform well in fog weather.
- Level 20 Encounters: 2048 – 2136 CP (Regular)
- Level 25 Encounters: 2560 – 2671 CP (Weather Boosted Counter)
One more thing keep in mind that Darkrai pokemon can be transferred but cannot be traded.